• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
haha thanks ya'll...but yeah that would be k's...anyways sure hope something comes up someday...it's my dream to live down there!

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
don't give up on your dream...we need people here who really want to be here. Keep the vision of what you want and it will happen.

WoolyFSU

Beach Comber
Dec 1, 2009
Old Grove
Just because you have a degree dont be scared of the hospitality industry if you really want to get down here. I have many friends, including myself, that graduated from college and came back to work the season while looking for other opportunities in the meantime. I think you'd find that you could make your desired annual salary in less than a year while not dealing with the stresses that come with a "career" type job. In fact I still have many friends that never got that "real job" and are doing quite well and are very happy. When you really think about it, we're all just here trying to get some food. Good luck, and we'll be happy to have you if you make it down this way.