• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lath

Beach Crab
Jan 20, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Hi,
My studio mate and I are looking for a third co-tenant for our flex studio space in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. We rent a 2,000 sq foot warehouse with 18.5 ft ceilings.

We both own two small businesses in the arts and we use the space about 50% of the week. Rent per person $825 plus utilities (about $40-$50 a person). Current lease ends in July and we are open to renewing with this third tenant for another year. You will need to provide proof of insurance.

Located in a Commercial Park of HWY 98 in Santa Rosa Beach. Contact me for more info.

kristen golden

Beach Crab
May 18, 2019
New Orleans
Hi,
My studio mate and I are looking for a third co-tenant for our flex studio space in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. We rent a 2,000 sq foot warehouse with 18.5 ft ceilings.

We both own two small businesses in the arts and we use the space about 50% of the week. Rent per person $825 plus utilities (about $40-$50 a person). Current lease ends in July and we are open to renewing with this third tenant for another year. You will need to provide proof of insurance.

Located in a Commercial Park of HWY 98 in Santa Rosa Beach. Contact me for more info
Hi,

Located in a Commercial Park of HWY 98 in Santa Rosa Beach. Contact me for more info.

trueorganics

Beach Crab
Aug 22, 2018
South Walton
Hi,

Hi, do you have photos you could share?