• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Stuff that Makes You Happy

New posts
I saw a photo this weekend that made me happy and laugh--I'm sure being there was even better, but the Kitty sandwich photo is priceless! :wub:
Honestly...my hummingbird feeder and its friends are an endless source of happiness for the Pods. We sit out on the deck--very quietly--and watch them, listen to their wings and freak out every single time over how fast the wings whir. It's kind of corny, maybe, but it has become our summer hobby.

hummingbirds are my absolute favorites !

Slow dancing with Rowie P at the Red Bar.

:wub:
 
Things that have made me happy recently:

Tuesday-Friday: a safe, educational business trip to St. Augustine. Even if it is during the most absolutely busiest week of the year for my desk...:blink:

Friday: I-10 Westbound. Jax to DFS. 4 1/2 hours.

Friday afternoon: walking in my front door with my brother and his family and seeing my OTHER brother and sister-in-law! Oh, and Fuzz and Squirt too. :wub: :D

Friday night: going out to dinner with my ENTIRE immediate family, save for my two nieces. :clap:

Monday afternoon: seeing my freshly repaired computer plugged in and ready to go. Ten days with no internet. My eyes are bleeding from the beach thread. :blush:
 
Things that have made me happy recently:

Tuesday-Friday: a safe, educational business trip to St. Augustine. Even if it is during the most absolutely busiest week of the year for my desk...:blink:

Friday: I-10 Westbound. Jax to DFS. 4 1/2 hours.

Friday afternoon: walking in my front door with my brother and his family and seeing my OTHER brother and sister-in-law! Oh, and Fuzz and Squirt too. :wub: :D

Friday night: going out to dinner with my ENTIRE immediate family, save for my two nieces. :clap:

Monday afternoon: seeing my freshly repaired computer plugged in and ready to go. Ten days with no internet. My eyes are bleeding from the beach thread. :blush:

I've missed ya, SN.....:wave:
 
:welcome: back SN! 10 days is a long time gull. We missed ya, gull. Bet your eyes are sore by now. That is one long passionate, beach thread. I gotta get me some of that home made key lime pie from D&K's. It looks sooo yummy. I think I'm gaining weight just lookin' at IKT's 'tar. :biggrin: Grayt marketing. ;-)
 
mozilla firefox's newest version for the web browser has a built-in spell checker. It will underline, in red, any misspelled words. RiverOtter, you need to get the latest version. I didn't realize how many words I've been misspelling until I recently downloaded the recent version. I :wub: mozilla firefox.
 
what makes me happy is when 6 am rolls around, and my relief pharmacist shows up on time and i can leave - yippee !!!!:clap: :clap:
 
I've missed ya, SN.....:wave:

:welcome: back SN! 10 days is a long time gull. We missed ya, gull. Bet your eyes are sore by now. That is one long passionate, beach thread. I gotta get me some of that home made key lime pie from D&K's. It looks sooo yummy. I think I'm gaining weight just lookin' at IKT's 'tar. :biggrin: Grayt marketing. ;-)

I missed y'all too! :wub:

You ought to see my desk. :eek:
 
This makes me happy. I went shopping yesterday (big damage, I'm happy to say ;-) ) and I notice that they're coming out with a lot of tops that have no scratchy labels sewn in at the neck. What a relief that someone figured out how to print the brand name instead. Bye bye tags! :clap:
 
Last edited:
O.K. Jdarg I had to post these. Wish all the other moms dads and kids from sowal coulda joined us during our lunch break from doing field work. here some pics of the park in Niceville [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top