• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Stuff that Makes You Happy

New posts
Miss Kitty. :clap:

Two months is not enough. You need to re-think the plan and and stay in SoWal 4 months- that is once a quarter and very reasonable, IMO.

:wub: ...this just about made me cry. I am up to 11 weeks. 5 in the fall, 5 in the spring and one at NY's. Be careful what you ask for...I can be annoying. :biggrin: :wave:

BTW...let me tell you what made me happy today. I was driving about 65 mph on the Dallas North Tollway and thought my car felt funny, then I heard a pop and thought I had run over something, then my car got hard to steer...HUGE BLOWOUT on right front tire. Limped off and called in this order...my friend I was meeting for lunch, Mr. K and then the Roadside asst. I feel so lucky...well, except I probably need 4 new tires. :shock:
 
:wub: ...this just about made me cry. I am up to 11 weeks. 5 in the fall, 5 in the spring and one at NY's. Be careful what you ask for...I can be annoying. :biggrin: :wave:

BTW...let me tell you what made me happy today. I was driving about 65 mph on the Dallas North Tollway and thought my car felt funny, then I heard a pop and thought I had run over something, then my car got hard to steer...HUGE BLOWOUT on right front tire. Limped off and called in this order...my friend I was meeting for lunch, Mr. K and then the Roadside asst. I feel so lucky...well, except I probably need 4 new tires. :shock:

If you were here, we could celebrate 4 new tires with a JUMBO!!!
 
:wub: ...this just about made me cry. I am up to 11 weeks. 5 in the fall, 5 in the spring and one at NY's. Be careful what you ask for...I can be annoying. :biggrin: :wave:

BTW...let me tell you what made me happy today. I was driving about 65 mph on the Dallas North Tollway and thought my car felt funny, then I heard a pop and thought I had run over something, then my car got hard to steer...HUGE BLOWOUT on right front tire. Limped off and called in this order...my friend I was meeting for lunch, Mr. K and then the Roadside asst. I feel so lucky...well, except I probably need 4 new tires. :shock:
:yikes: OMG, so glad you were okay. the thought of a blow out scares me!!! when I was only about 6 weeks old, my parents were traveling from Virginia (where we lived) to Bham, and had a blow out. Just before the it happened, my mother had gotten me out of my babyseat and was holding me. I'm sure they were not wearing seatbelts back then. the car rolled. my mom held tight to me. we were all okay.

glad you are too.:wave: :wub:
 
...HUGE BLOWOUT on right front tire. Limped off and called in this order...my friend I was meeting for lunch, Mr. K and then the Roadside asst. I feel so lucky...well, except I probably need 4 new tires. :shock:
Thank goodness you are OK! I have a fear of this happening to me for some reason, maybe because it never has.
 
:wub: ...this just about made me cry. I am up to 11 weeks. 5 in the fall, 5 in the spring and one at NY's. Be careful what you ask for...I can be annoying. :biggrin: :wave:

BTW...let me tell you what made me happy today. I was driving about 65 mph on the Dallas North Tollway and thought my car felt funny, then I heard a pop and thought I had run over something, then my car got hard to steer...HUGE BLOWOUT on right front tire. Limped off and called in this order...my friend I was meeting for lunch, Mr. K and then the Roadside asst. I feel so lucky...well, except I probably need 4 new tires. :shock:

:yikes: Glad you're ok!!
 
:wub: ...this just about made me cry. I am up to 11 weeks. 5 in the fall, 5 in the spring and one at NY's. Be careful what you ask for...I can be annoying. :biggrin: :wave:

BTW...let me tell you what made me happy today. I was driving about 65 mph on the Dallas North Tollway and thought my car felt funny, then I heard a pop and thought I had run over something, then my car got hard to steer...HUGE BLOWOUT on right front tire. Limped off and called in this order...my friend I was meeting for lunch, Mr. K and then the Roadside asst. I feel so lucky...well, except I probably need 4 new tires. :shock:

Whew...glad you're alright!:wub:
 
:wave: ...thanks y'all. I have really been milking this one with Mr. K. :biggrin:
 
:wub: ...this just about made me cry. I am up to 11 weeks. 5 in the fall, 5 in the spring and one at NY's. Be careful what you ask for...I can be annoying. :biggrin: :wave:

BTW...let me tell you what made me happy today. I was driving about 65 mph on the Dallas North Tollway and thought my car felt funny, then I heard a pop and thought I had run over something, then my car got hard to steer...HUGE BLOWOUT on right front tire. Limped off and called in this order...my friend I was meeting for lunch, Mr. K and then the Roadside asst. I feel so lucky...well, except I probably need 4 new tires. :shock:

glad you are safe and sound kittay !

If you were here, we could celebrate 4 new tires with a JUMBO!!!

any reason to celebrate, right?

... and you question why I often stop to help people change a tire.

you are one good samaritan sj !
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top