• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Stephanie Freeman

Beach Crab
May 17, 2020
Alabama
Family of 5 needs summer one or two month furnished rental on 30A while we look to purchase a home. A Carriage House may be an option. Prefer close to Watercolor / Seaside. Could move Memorial Day and would like to rent until at least June 30 (possibly through August) Thank you:)

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
A family of 5 in a carriage house is not a good idea. lol
Why ON 30A? Do you mean along 30A or near 30A? How far from Seaside are you willing to go?

I'm trying to understand who is moving here. If you don't mind can you tell us what brings you to SoWal?

Stephanie Freeman

Beach Crab
May 17, 2020
Alabama
Why ON 30A? Do you mean along 30A or near 30A? How far from Seaside are you willing to go?

I'm trying to understand who is moving here. If you don't mind can you tell us what brings you to SoWal?
In

Our college daughter was supposed to au pair in Spain this summer - because this plan has changed, she is taking a few online college classes to get ahead but would like a summer job along 30A. We are considering retiring to the area in a few years and thought this would be a good summer for us to come and go while still working some remotely (not all family members there at the same time:)

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
In

Our college daughter was supposed to au pair in Spain this summer - because this plan has changed, she is taking a few online college classes to get ahead but would like a summer job along 30A. We are considering retiring to the area in a few years and thought this would be a good summer for us to come and go while still working some remotely (not all family members there at the same time:)
Thanks and welcome - I've been wondering if we will see an influx of people "changing their lives" like we did after Katrina and the 2008 fallout. And also now with more people able to work remotely.