• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Anna Claire Williams

Beach Comber
Feb 16, 2017
Oxford, MS
Employed in 30A area from May-August and owner ended up selling the house that I was renting. If anyone has property or knows of a property available from beginning of May-end of August please let me know!!!

Alex SRB

Beach Crab
Apr 26, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Employed in 30A area from May-August and owner ended up selling the house that I was renting. If anyone has property or knows of a property available from beginning of May-end of August please let me know!!!

I have a 3br house in Santa Rosa Beach. New home on the bay (with dock). I am considering a short or long term roomate. There are 2 spare bedrooms (both can be used if extra space is needed but I would only be looking for one roomate), full private bath with double vanity. I am very easy to get along with and travel often with my career. Let me know if you or anyone you know is still looking. Thanks! :)

David Railey

Beach Crab
May 1, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach FL
Hey Alex!

I am planning on moving to Santa Rosa at the end of May. I have plans to stay long term as long as things go as planned. I am very easy to get along with and have lived in the area before. I am very interested in your offer and would love to speak with you about it. You can call or text me at: 256-684-4742