• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lindatat

quirty
Jul 14, 2005
Too far from the beach (Chicago 'Burbs)
I am trying to locate the house Golden Boy o Chelsea Loop. We rented Nantucket by the Walk last year, but can't find it as a rental this year. Is Golden Boy nearby on the loop and does it have ocean views. Thanks for your help while you are out walking. -Sue:pissed: :pissed:

Nantucket by the Walk is on Beachseekers.com (as are numerous Summer's Edge houses.)

woodysgrl

Beach Comber
Jul 10, 2005
I think that Golden Boy is about 2 houses to the left of Nantucket.
However, I am not positive. I think Seas the Day is between them.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
could someone describe to me the location of rivendell on the map? thanks!

Rivendell is on the east side of Ryan street near the 30A end. It's the 4th house inside the gate. Don't count the two little cottages outside the gate, which aren't part of Summer's Edge.

Ti-da

Beach Comber
Feb 2, 2007
Atlanta Ga
reece and woodysgrl,

The suspense is too much...what did you all decide? The Eastern Lake Rd/Summers Edge area of Seagrove Beach is my favorite (biased homeowner on Brown Street-"Lemon Drop").

Great houses all around the area really. If our house Lemon Drop is booked or too big for you and your group, then several in Summers Edge are great as indicated, also Brown Street just north of us, and a few on Eastern Lake Road named Gulf Tease, Serenity Cottage, and No Worries are all good choices too.

Good luck and have fun in Seagrove!!:cool:

reece

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
hi Ti-da
we rented Beachviews on Brown street. i'll be oogling your house as we walk past on the way to the sand :)

we have stayed in grayton for the past 6 years, so this is a bit of a change for us. i hope that we enjoy it just as much as we have grayton.

some friends of ours have heard us talk about our beach trips for years and have decided to come down the same time as us this year. they are renting sunkissed, which i think is in chelsea loop.

reece

rongspencer

Beach Comber
Jul 9, 2005
You will walk right by Sunkissed on your way to the beach access. You can also enjoy the pool that is one house over from Sunkissed. Hope you and your friends have a great vacation. I'm sure you will love it.

reece

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
ok, so my friend who i thought was going to rent sunkissed is undecided now.
they really want a house gulf front. can you guys tell me the names of the houses on the front right there?
thanks in advance to all you locals and homeowners!!

i tried to do a print screen of my google map, but it didn't work.
if any of you can tell me which house is which, i'd be so grateful
thanks
reece

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
ok, so my friend who i thought was going to rent sunkissed is undecided now.
they really want a house gulf front. can you guys tell me the names of the houses on the front right there?
thanks in advance to all you locals and homeowners!!

i tried to do a print screen of my google map, but it didn't work.
if any of you can tell me which house is which, i'd be so grateful
thanks
reece

The two right in front of Chelsea Loop are Beach Baby at Seagrove (Beach Rentals of South Walton) and Kokomo (ditto). I haven't been in either one, but both are popular.

There are two other beachfront rentals to the west of Ramsgate. I'll look at them on my walk tomorrow. Everything else beachfront in the immediate area is either private or condos.

woodysgrl

Beach Comber
Jul 10, 2005
Well we did a 360 and are now looking for a last minute Seacrest
area vacation to be nearer other family. I keep coming back to check
on another thread with a fantastic aerial map and saw this and thought
I would chime in. If anyone has an unrented Courtyard Villa at sunset
beach for the coming week let me know. Possibly Cottages at Camp Creek
but I think it is too far our other family.

I love all the info on this site :clap_1: