• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
The ad in the Sun left was a bit vague. The tri has either 2 or 4 person team/ relays, even though there are three events -- go figure, but there is a bi which is for solos only.
:dunno:

The ad in the Sun left was a bit vague. The tri has either 2 or 4 person team/ relays, even though there are three events -- go figure, but there is a bi which is for solos only.
:dunno:

The brochure is pretty clear that it's a solo event unless you are a total candy and have to have someone bike, kayak or run for you
Just kidding :D I am stressing over the 5.5 mile run. That will be tough for me.

Last edited:
I did the 2 person tri a few years ago when it was in Seaside/Grayton but won't be participating this year - maybe I can get in shape for next year. It was great fun, though. I have to brag that we came in second place!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I did the 2 person tri a few years ago when it was in Seaside/Grayton but won't be participating this year - maybe I can get in shape for next year. It was great fun, though. I have to brag that we came in second place!

You're my new hero, S1!!!!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Wow! 2nd place is awesome. Don't think I'll fare that well. :cool:

Wow! 2nd place is awesome. Don't think I'll fare that well. :cool:

Well, it sounds better than it was. We didn't have that much competition in the women's two person category. I think maybe four teams. Ironically, the hardest part of the competition was when we had to assemble a small white puzzle. A couple of guy friends of mine would have won the competition 20 minutes ahead of everyone else if it had not been for that blasted puzzle.

Well, it sounds better than it was. We didn't have that much competition in the women's two person category. I think maybe four teams. Ironically, the hardest part of the competition was when we had to assemble a small white puzzle. A couple of guy friends of mine would have won the competition 20 minutes ahead of everyone else if it had not been for that blasted puzzle.

Puzzles :dunno: I'm screwed :blush: