• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Surprise! Oprah not a Palin fan

New posts
Kudos to Oprah for saying she didn't want political guests on her show and sticking to it.

Folks want to criticize her for not having Palin on, but can you imagine their biatching if she showcasing Obama or Michelle?

I guess that having the Obamas on her website, magazine, and previously on her show counts as not having political guests.

By-the-way, I started this thread to poke fun. Everyone knows who Oprah supports. I'm not criticizing, or "biatching" as you put it. You Obama supporters need to relax!
 
Last edited:
I would hope that she would tell Oprah to stick it in her fat, I mean fluctuating ass if she asked after the election.

Very classy, but based upon Mrs. Palin's speech Wednesday night, you're probably right. She'd probably say that.

On the other hand, Oprah could just buy Alaska and make it a non-issue. :biggrin:
 
Hmmm . . . so does that mean that Obama has gone to the dark side since he finally went on O'Reilly? :biggrin:

no not at all. what I mean is that Oprah knows that her shows have a huge impact on American women and men. she takes a lot of responsibility about the kinds of messages she puts out there. she knows that people listen to her and she takes that responsibility very, very seriously. why would she want to "chat" with someone like Palin when she can't really relate to her politically - what would be the point?

like I say, Oprah is highly moral and would not want to put herself in that position, or put out the wrong message to millions.

Oprah may let us know who she supports. not who she does not support. she does positive/constructive kinds of shows. why would she want to do anything less?
 
If Oprah is scared, she should just come out and admit it.:floor::floor::floor:Guess she knows she would lose in a fair exchange of ideas.
This topic is not idlenews breakingwind.
Hmm something about the above doesn't look right, ah well.
 
Very classy, but based upon Mrs. Palin's speech Wednesday night, you're probably right. She'd probably say that.

On the other hand, Oprah could just buy Alaska and make it a non-issue. :biggrin:

I don't think Oprah would want to buy Alaska. I understand that Alaska is largely populated by God fearing people who might dare to challenge her new age book selections. That could be a real headache for her carefully crafted group think.
 
I don't think Oprah would want to buy Alaska. I understand that Alaska is largely populated by God fearing people who might dare to challenge her new age book selections. That could be a real headache for her carefully crafted group think.
I'll forward that helpful observation to oprah'sfinancialadvisers@harpo.net. You probably saved her from a whopper of a mistake there.
 
I don't think Oprah would want to buy Alaska. I understand that Alaska is largely populated by God fearing people who might dare to challenge her new age book selections. That could be a real headache for her carefully crafted group think.


Believe it or not, Alaska's one of nation's least religious states

Church attendance is among the lowest in US
By JULIA O'MALLEY
jomalley@adn.com
Published: July 13th, 2008 12:04 AM
Last Modified: July 13th, 2008 10:35 AM
We have mega-congregations, neighborhood Bible churches and strip-mall chapels of love, but a good number of Alaskans still aren't in the pews on Sunday.
In fact, Alaska is one of the least religious states in the country, according to a study from The Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life.
http://www.adn.com/life/religion/story/463303.html
 
I don't think Oprah would want to buy Alaska. I understand that Alaska is largely populated by God fearing people who might dare to challenge her new age book selections. That could be a real headache for her carefully crafted group think.

Here is one God fearing person who has no problem with new age books. :wave:



BBP is rampid!!! ​
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top