• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Re: Dawgs

Peerless said:
Speaking of Dawgs. On Sunday after Thanksgiving around 4:00 o'clock, I was sitting on the beach with my dawg and other less important family members, when the nice lady from the Blue Mountain liquor store said that the sheriff's deputy had issued her a $25 ticket for having her dawg on the beach before 4:00 o'clock, and at the time it may have been 3:50 or later. When did those guys get to picky?

They are random.

Sometimes they ignore you completely, sometimes they ask you to leave, and sometimes they issue tickets.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Peerless wrote:
Speaking of Dawgs. On Sunday after Thanksgiving around 4:00 o'clock, I was sitting on the beach with my dawg and other less important family members, when the nice lady from the Blue Mountain liquor store said that the sheriff's deputy had issued her a $25 ticket for having her dawg on the beach before 4:00 o'clock, and at the time it may have been 3:50 or later. When did those guys get to picky?

The Deputies have never once checked my dogs. However, I have seen them check plenty of other people's dogs. Right now, I think the Beach time for dogs is after 3:00pm, and it will remain as such until Daylight Savings ends/begins (I can never keep it straight in my mind.). OF course, the beach permit is required for your dog. Call the Clerk of Courts office, & they can tell you the times for sure.

A

Anonymous

Dog Tags

I can assure you that my dog wears her beach permit tag proudly. So does my mother in law.

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
Re: Dog Tags

Peerless said:
I can assure you that my dog wears her beach permit tag proudly. So does my mother in law.

lols.gif

JEANNE

Beach Comber
:evil:I've been on the beach in the middle of the winter while it was raining and not a soul on the beach with my 2 dogs and been stopped by the Sheriff. Fortunately only a warning issured. I got their tags after that. Didn't figure it was worth the $125.00 he wanted to charge me!! :wink: No luck ever.