Beachbummette
SoWal Insider
I wont be here on THanksgiving day but will be here for the weekend!!!
Our Brownie troop will be in the parade
((BB, I like your uniform much better))
what day do you come back? we will all get together.I wont be here on THanksgiving day but will be here for the weekend!!!
Our Brownie troop will be in the parade
((BB, I like your uniform much better))
what day do you come back? we will all get together.
La la la.what day do you come back? we will all get together.
Are you doing the parade? Here is our costume:
![]()
Should we order you one?!
When is the parade? We're leaving for Auburn on Friday. It's on Thanksgiving, right?
No, it's on Saturday, its the Seaside turn on the town parade! Come back after the game! 
No, it's on Saturday, its the Seaside turn on the town parade! Come back after the game!
![]()

It's fun. Tbag will probably be there.![]()
Tbag is an Auburn fan. I bet we could get him to come to the game.Tbag is an Auburn fan. I bet we could get him to come to the game.