jessifunn
superJfunn
I'm bringing coconut cake!!!

i kinda made that upHim and his girlfriend? Word on the street is it's serious and she's coming along for Tgiving.
so it might not be 100% trueI'm bringing coconut cake!!!

i kinda made that upHim and his girlfriend? Word on the street is it's serious and she's coming along for Tgiving.
so it might not be 100% trueHim and his girlfriend? Word on the street is it's serious and she's coming along for Tgiving.
you can have whatever you want....i am not coming home.
So would you rather have Almond Joys - or coconut Cream Pie - I can make you you!!!!:funn:
you can have whatever you want....i am not coming home.
what about the turkey trot? it won't be the same without you.
So would you rather have Almond Joys - or coconut Cream Pie - I can make you you!!!!:funn:
I'll take a coconut cake! 
I feel like she's really cool... We have to test drive her either way.

you can have whatever you want....i am not coming home.
Why not?What happened?
what about the turkey trot? it won't be the same without you.
The trot will go on. Details coming soon. Word is WaterColor is having a 1st ANNUAL Turkey Trot :roll: