• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Gosh, I guess this place has gone WAY down hill...

Mr. IBD and I had our wedding rehearsal dinner there. Please understand that this was 13 years ago. It was very good then. Sad, it seems that Angelos and Board Head can keep the "ole steakhouse" motif but at least they are clean and consistantly good, IMO.

Skunky, I dont think I would have ordered to go. As a former waitress I would have told you to go on and dont worry about the drinks that were ordered....:wave:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Gosh, I guess this place has gone WAY down hill...

Mr. IBD and I had our wedding rehearsal dinner there. Please understand that this was 13 years ago. It was very good then. Sad, it seems that Angelos and Board Head can keep the "ole steakhouse" motif but at least they are clean and consistantly good, IMO.

Skunky, I dont think I would have ordered to go. As a former waitress I would have told you to go on and dont worry about the drinks that were ordered....:wave:

I guess I should have added in my above post, they used to be very good. In fact some friends had their wedding dinner there 5 years ago and it was excellent.

NOLA TRANSPLANT

Beach Lover
Jul 24, 2007
Well, Thanks for taking one for the team!!