• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Jun 21, 2017
Freeport
FYI "Freeport Facts" is Scott B...and well, we all know his reputation as a politician (former county commissioner) who has beef with his cousin Elizabeth Brannon. And no one gives two shits about your puppeteer tactics. Your run in politics ended a looooooong time ago. Run back to rehab little boy.

Last edited:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
FYI "Freeport Facts" is Scott B...and well, we all know his reputation as a politician (former county commissioner) who has beef with his cousin Elizabeth Brannon. And no one gives two shits about your puppeteer tactics. Your run in politics ended a looooooong time ago. Run back to rehab little boy.

No reflection on anyone running for office....Scott Brannon hasn't been real successful in rehab or as a Commissioner. Anyone who takes him seriously is a joke.

Beach days

Beach Lover
Jul 2, 2017
Freeport
Elizabeth Brannon was the only vote for helping with sewer in Brandon oaks. The rest decided not to help and go against the county's offer of help. They where going to pay for all homes to be put on septic. Freepot would pay nothing. but they would drop tap fee.Since the rest voted no Freeport is in danger on losing after and sewer franchise to regional. This in turn will mean freeport will be left with no income. With any Luck will become unincorporated, and become part of county.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
I don't have a witch in the hunt for Freeport elected officials.

I do however think the term "Honest Politician" is an oxymoron!

I have seen grown men (ELECTED OFFICIALS) sacrifice their own morals and integrity to cavort all over Walton County with a young woman, not their wife whom they left at home, only to have the girlfriend out them on their own personal Facebook page who are still in office despite assurances from the Superintendent that it would be addressed.

I have seen grown men (ELECTED OFFICIALS) sacrifice their own morals and integrity and the integrity of the WCSO and the DFS PD fudge their certifications to keep their paycheck, get elected and then re-elected. I've seen them admit their shortcomings with promises to never do it again only to do it again and again once elected. More on that to come.

I've seen a "woman" (elected official) who never had any integrity or morals get elected and then re-elected, who has managed to increase her net worth from that of a retired elementary school teacher too almost 1.2 million dollars once elected by lying, cheating and stealing whatever she could and use her political cronies in the State Attorney's Office, as well as a developer with more money than good sense to help her do it. I've also witnessed first hand her husbands rage and threats to citizens who dared to question either of them.

Last but not least we now have the postman that got elected who I honestly think never had a mind of his own, whose election was bought and paid for by the man with more money than good sense. His integrity was lost the moment he crawled in the proverbial "sack" with money and the woman who never had any morals integrity or character to start with.
Just to name a few. Lol!!!