I don't have a witch in the hunt for Freeport elected officials.
I do however think the term "Honest Politician" is an oxymoron!
I have seen grown men (ELECTED OFFICIALS) sacrifice their own morals and integrity to cavort all over Walton County with a young woman, not their wife whom they left at home, only to have the girlfriend out them on their own personal Facebook page who are still in office despite assurances from the Superintendent that it would be addressed.
I have seen grown men (ELECTED OFFICIALS) sacrifice their own morals and integrity and the integrity of the WCSO and the DFS PD fudge their certifications to keep their paycheck, get elected and then re-elected. I've seen them admit their shortcomings with promises to never do it again only to do it again and again once elected. More on that to come.
I've seen a "woman" (elected official) who never had any integrity or morals get elected and then re-elected, who has managed to increase her net worth from that of a retired elementary school teacher too almost 1.2 million dollars once elected by lying, cheating and stealing whatever she could and use her political cronies in the State Attorney's Office, as well as a developer with more money than good sense to help her do it. I've also witnessed first hand her husbands rage and threats to citizens who dared to question either of them.
Last but not least we now have the postman that got elected who I honestly think never had a mind of his own, whose election was bought and paid for by the man with more money than good sense. His integrity was lost the moment he crawled in the proverbial "sack" with money and the woman who never had any morals integrity or character to start with.