• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Oh yes only fools or Scott use 4or 5 different fake names so they can have a conversation with themselves on SoWall. Too funny. Scott if you do not like what I say you know how to contact me.

SBHarrisedMe

Beach Comber
Jun 21, 2017
Freeport
Scott Brannon is a has been that is just a hanger on to Lloyd Blue is my opinion. My info is Scott is blaming all of this on Jay Odum. Scott use to blame Lloyd and sent awful e mails about him. One of which I gave to the NWFDaily news and was printed. My guess is Scott has become a pain in Adkinson , Blue and others butts he is a loose cannon and who ruined his political career .

I overheard him at the Bay restaurant one night telling someone that Freeport should be renamed "Odomville". Everybody knows he has been grooming Kasey Cuchens (Cecilas best friend) for a County Comission run. His three picks for City Council in Freeport just lost.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
Scott Brannon is a has been that is just a hanger on to Lloyd Blue is my opinion. My info is Scott is blaming all of this on Jay Odum. Scott use to blame Lloyd and sent awful e mails about him. One of which I gave to the NWFDaily news and was printed. My guess is Scott has become a pain in Adkinson , Blue and others butts he is a loose cannon and who ruined his political career .

I agree with you. It's really kinda sad, the young man had great potential once upon a time. It's a shame he didn't make better personal choices and decisions! Just sad!

Last edited:

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
I overheard him at the Bay restaurant one night telling someone that Freeport should be renamed "Odomville". Everybody knows he has been grooming Kasey Cuchens (Cecilas best friend) for a County Comission run. His three picks for City Council in Freeport just lost.
Thank God!!! Finally others are catching on and realizing how these webs are woven together!!!!

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida

Casey Cuchens as in Rosier Cuchens wife? OMG! Talk about recycling garbage...Rosier was one of the worst Commissioners in the HISTORY of this County!

Freeport facts

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2017
Freeport area
The future of Freeport? Sad! Less than 15% of the population came out to vote..what does that say? Then 3 people were put on council by a private organization..... Youth baseball and softball, a group that cares only for their sport and nothing else. They want the public sports complex as their own park to do what they want. Requesting to not have to pay " because it's for the kids" . If it's for the kids why do they charge 85.00 per child and another 15.00 if you don't volunteer? They boast to have over 250 players. If you do the math that's over 21,000 without fundraising, sponsors and concession money. Where does all that money go? Parents have to buy pants, socks, etc. Shirts are sponsored. They do nothing for the city in return except ask for more! Now they say that since the 3 women council no longer have a vote, and they now have a voice on council, they are going to "take back their park" and get rid of the parks director. Why do they they not consider the other users of the park? Their organization should not have control over a city owned complex. It's a sad state if they get away with it and the elected officials side with a particular user group. If it's for the kids and you have no expenses, why not show it and cut your fees in half? Why not give back? Why let people who don't even live in Freeport be the voice of your organization? Talk about bullies..... Heather, Beth and Leslie.... You are NOT what I would want around my children, and definitely NOT a person I would want around our youth. Trash talking, lies, bullying, self absorbed women (actually children) who must have nothing better to do with their lives. Too bad you can't put a tenth of your effort into something positive. And newly elected officials? SHAME on you if you agree with their tactics, you will ruin any chance of progress for the city and be played the fool.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
The new info on the Organized Teams for kids is quite interesting.

Please keep us posted on that.

I recall something in the south end a few years ago with Soccer and some allegation of a scam involving someone from the County.

Youth leagues are definitely big $.

SBHarrisedMe

Beach Comber
Jun 21, 2017
Freeport
IMG_3650.PNG

Just in case you didn't get it.

The future of Freeport? Sad! Less than 15% of the population came out to vote..what does that say? Then 3 people were put on council by a private organization..... Youth baseball and softball, a group that cares only for their sport and nothing else. They want the public sports complex as their own park to do what they want. Requesting to not have to pay " because it's for the kids" . If it's for the kids why do they charge 85.00 per child and another 15.00 if you don't volunteer? They boast to have over 250 players. If you do the math that's over 21,000 without fundraising, sponsors and concession money. Where does all that money go? Parents have to buy pants, socks, etc. Shirts are sponsored. They do nothing for the city in return except ask for more! Now they say that since the 3 women council no longer have a vote, and they now have a voice on council, they are going to "take back their park" and get rid of the parks director. Why do they they not consider the other users of the park? Their organization should not have control over a city owned complex. It's a sad state if they get away with it and the elected officials side with a particular user group. If it's for the kids and you have no expenses, why not show it and cut your fees in half? Why not give back? Why let people who don't even live in Freeport be the voice of your organization? Talk about bullies..... Heather, Beth and Leslie.... You are NOT what I would want around my children, and definitely NOT a person I would want around our youth. Trash talking, lies, bullying, self absorbed women (actually children) who must have nothing better to do with their lives. Too bad you can't put a tenth of your effort into something positive. And newly elected officials? SHAME on you if you agree with their tactics, you will ruin any chance of progress for the city and be played the fool.