• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sisters4

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2005
Fun to read the Grammy responses. I have to say that I am way older than Pink's fan demographics. If I had never heard of her or seen her before last night I would not feel any different. She was amazing. Such beautiful lyrics to that song. I thought it was absolutely beautiful. Taylor Swift is so cute and I love her lyrics and songs but I have always thought she doesn't translate well in a "live" performance. I felt bad for Stevie Nicks. She is such a great entertainer but maybe has lost some of her mojo with age (haven't we all?). One more thing I thought the Dave Matthews Band was beautiful with all the musical backup. Beautiful violins. He was kind of strange with his movements? Did anyone else notice that? Beyonce is an amazing entertainer but I think she overdid it a little. Jamie Foxx needs to stick to acting! Love to everyone in SoWal. We are sitting on 8 more inches of snow!

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
You mean Chicken Dave Matthews? I love him, but yes, he moved strangely last night.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Dave Matthews moves were....................... classic Dave Matthews.

He is the best. :clap:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Fun to read the Grammy responses. I have to say that I am way older than Pink's fan demographics. If I had never heard of her or seen her before last night I would not feel any different. She was amazing. Such beautiful lyrics to that song. I thought it was absolutely beautiful. Taylor Swift is so cute and I love her lyrics and songs but I have always thought she doesn't translate well in a "live" performance. I felt bad for Stevie Nicks. She is such a great entertainer but maybe has lost some of her mojo with age (haven't we all?). One more thing I thought the Dave Matthews Band was beautiful with all the musical backup. Beautiful violins. He was kind of strange with his movements? Did anyone else notice that? Beyonce is an amazing entertainer but I think she overdid it a little. Jamie Foxx needs to stick to acting! Love to everyone in SoWal. We are sitting on 8 more inches of snow!

I agree, I thought Beyonce got a little carried away with the head banging moves. She looked great though.

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area

I agree on Jamie Foxx but you would not believe how popular he is with the high school females! At least in this area anyway. I don't quite know what it is. I tried really hard to listen and discover what his singing talent is but it just didn't happen for me. And I have a pretty open mind to almost any genre of music. He's not rap, he's not R & B. It was just "crap." I even tolerated Lil Wayne & eminem.

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
I like Eminem.....not L'il Wayne so much......pull your dang britches up!