• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
We......S1....ordered me a dress on Ebay! There are greatest dresses out there. Can't wait to see if it possibly fits. Sizes are so wierd. How the eating plan coming?
OK! My dress arrived yesterday and it is beautiful! Oh my gosh....it is soooooo the same pattern from my original dress only beautiful instead of insanely ridiculous. I love it! It could be a half size bigger but it will work. Suck it in!!! I think I'll wear it in my next wedding. :yikes:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
OK! My dress arrived yesterday and it is beautiful! Oh my gosh....it is soooooo the same pattern from my original dress only beautiful instead of insanely ridiculous. I love it! It could be a half size bigger but it will work. Suck it in!!! I think I'll wear it in my next wedding. :yikes:

Suck it in is right...I was going to start running this week but got sick instead.

21 days!

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
I'm getting SO psyched!

I looked into getting a limo but so you know how much they cost? $100/hr. That may not seem like a lot to some but it's making a Paradise Taxi ride to Freeport seem real good!:cool:

I've got to order Am's tux this week. Anybody know where I can do that around here?
:dunno:
And Punzy, I like Vavoom but was always an Aqua-Net girl. The teal can.:D

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
My dress came. It is about two sizes too small. I'm so sad.

I also got another dress from eBay, but won't be wearing it. It's a great 80's dress, but I can't do the color....
1402122557138080_1.jpg

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
My dress came. It is about two sizes too small. I'm so sad.

I also got another dress from eBay, but won't be wearing it. It's a great 80's dress, but I can't do the color....
1402122557138080_1.jpg

oooooh, I love the color!! you would look great in that!!!

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
I'm getting SO psyched!

I looked into getting a limo but so you know how much they cost? $100/hr. That may not seem like a lot to some but it's making a Paradise Taxi ride to Freeport seem real good!:cool:

I've got to order Am's tux this week. Anybody know where I can do that around here?
:dunno:
And Punzy, I like Vavoom but was always an Aqua-Net girl. The teal can.:D

http://www.vintagetuxedorental.com/

They're awesome. $60 for 7 day rental.

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
http://www.vintagetuxedorental.com/

They're awesome. $60 for 7 day rental.

Thanks! We ordered FFF....a powder blue one!:cool:

Ok...I talked to the rep and y'all need to be buying some tickets before they run out. This event is gonna be HUGE! We have our table all set and I don't want anyone to miss out on the funn! So...get your tickets or get a table. Not sure how many are left so you better get on it! I know someone on the prom committee and they have lots of funn things planned. Don't miss out on all the funn!

This is not only a grayt fundraiser for the rep, it's a grayt deal! Just think dinner and a band! We all know the food will be awesome...it's from Criolla's!

I know this prom is gonna be way better than my last prom. This prom....I was asked to come by someone's house before for cocktails! Yeah! Couldn't do that before! (Well...not legally. :D)

Last edited: