• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
A renewed tradition comes to Seaside every Saturday with the Saturday Farmer's Market. Right next to Jen Kuntz's Raw and Juicy Juice bar, every Saturday! Come on out today from 8:00 to 12:00!!!!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I am very interested in this and hope we can get some good participation. Please let us know how it's going and what kind of products are available.

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
I remember in like 82 when Daryl would set up a cart with yummy veggies and sell them at the beach right were perspicasity is today.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
right up my alli....:D:clap: I love fresh produce :drool: especially maters and field peas! (and baby okra)

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Are there multiple produce vendors? Or the same local sources setting up at Seaside on Saturdays?

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
I would have gone yesterday, but was more interested in avoiding holiday crowds. Definitely on the calendar from now on. Is it just a summer thing or is it going to be all year round?

The idea reminds me of the Saturday market (I think it was Morningside Market) in Virginia Highlands....

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
I:love:open air markets,fresh fruit ,veggiesand plants! Summertime summertime!!I'm eating a fresh ALA peach right now form the fruit stand close to me. Its so sweet and juicey..
Does anyone have a good recipe for homeaide vanilla icecream?(I'm not crazy but I'm ask this on another thread also):wave:

hanuman

Beach Lover
Jan 1, 2007
AT this time the farmers market is every Saturday from 8-12 in Seaside, there havent been any real definitive plans made for the timeline of the market so come on down:)

The vendors vary, Toni is there from Toni's Perrenials, a local produce broker and farmer herself, but also Twin Oaks farm, Off the Vine, a blueberry farmer, flowers, last week someone was there with fresh crabs, worm juice for the garden, Amavida demonstrates coffee roasting, there have been some school troops to sell cookies, and then there are individuals that come with whatever they have growing in their garden...seems there is always a surprise, last week Jimmy Whiz came with some friends playing drums, flute and tibetan singing bowls!

Its become quite a community event, and it's a lot of fun to be a part of, hope to see you all there!