• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ckhagen

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
I nearly fell asleep watching that.
Super cheesy voiceover.... the feel of the video in no way matches the rest of the marketing materials, logo, etc...

Don't even get me started on the whole THE business.

swantree

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2006
SRB
www.blueswell.com
I'm wondering if they have a The Beach caveat for The PCB, Or The Island? I agree that i would be surely PO'd if I came and found myself on Thomas Drive next to THE Clubs and was walking three miles to find a small part of The Beach! I did notice one thing......SoWal makes for great video!;-)

incredible1

Beach Lover
May 7, 2007
Or how disappointing if you booked in Destin expecting the superior beaches of South Walton. Emerald Coast was a fine description for the entire area from Pensacola to Apalachicola. Some new or confused folks must have thought it just referred to Okaloosa County, which it does not. There was absolutely no need to conjure up a new name for this fantastic Emerald Coast area of Florida. FYI -- for all you lurkers -- Don't be confused by erroneous naming of anything in South Walton as "Destin." Destin is in Okaloosa County. South Walton, and all its unique communities, is in Walton County. Trip Starter, or whatever it is called, is misleading. Beach TV also doesn't have its location facts correct in some cases. Although, it is doing better. The Weather Channel, finally, listed approaching storms in South Walton. More specific and correct identification is needed for visitor and resident safety. The generic "Beach" thing could even be considered dangerous to your health and safety.

Best post I have read in quite some time
Its like beautifying a "scenic" area
If its scenic already why does it need "beautification"

This one could be headed the same way of the signs debacle