• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Re: coming out party

redrocket said:
waco is coming out of the closet tonight!
:rotfl:
Red rocket makes me think of something totally not related to a band.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Re: coming out party

kathydwells said:
That uses batteries.
:funn: Amazing Kdwells. Amazing!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
jessifunn said:
hey red, who is that hot mandolin player ?
Isn't he your neighbor??? Do I smell :love: in the air? :dunno:

BTW, last night's show performed by the Waco Ramblers was awesome and the house got crowded! For anyone in town this Saturday, the Waco Ramblers will be in Grayton at Pandora's playing from 6:30p - 10p ish. I guess you know where I will be. I will post some photos later.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Smiling JOe said:
Isn't he your neighbor??? Do I smell :love: in the air? :dunno:

BTW, last night's show performed by the Waco Ramblers was awesome and the house got crowded! For anyone in town this Saturday, the Waco Ramblers will be in Grayton at Pandora's playing from 6:30p - 10p ish. I guess you know where I will be. I will post some photos later.
I think landlord is a little more appropriate.

As for :love: - I'm keeping my mouth shut. It gets me in trouble.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
P6010032.JPG
Well, I am not going to touch that one KimmiFunn. I see JFunn :blush: already. I don't think she likes him like that, though.

Here are some photos from the show last night. Plenty of people there having a great time.

...and talk about bar hopping -- after the Waco Ramblers' show, all of the people at the Seabar raced over to Blue Orleans in (Blue Mtn Beach) to catch Gator and the Blue Orleans Blues Band. Those guys are incredible, too. Blue Orleans is a small place, and we packed the house until the wee hours of the morning. They play every Thur, Fri, and Sat from about 10pm - 1:30am, and IMHO, Blue Orleans is the only place to go for late night funn on the weekend. Go see them and show Gator some love.