• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jimmyp5

Beach Lover
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove
no, I'm sorry contestants ..... the answer I was looking for is "Nice tooth"

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
no, I'm sorry contestants ..... the answer I was looking for is "Nice tooth"
130366697_l.jpg

Jimmy, that is an old joke. Banjo players are looking pretty good these days. This one even has a full set of teeth. :love:

l_9adb98fcaee2e6d5bb254509c6f6d04a.jpg

Now this guy is a different story.

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Hmm, lets see. Which should I watch... three delightful banjo pickers or a bunch of Poltrickers pretending that they are the end all be all if you only put them in office.

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
Nov 18, 2004
We have stupid DISH network, and therefore no CBS, so no banjo for us. :bang: Can somebody TIVO or DVR it?:D
I dumped the dish a long time ago and never regreted it

oli

Nov 18, 2004
On Thursday, April 26, "modern master of the banjo" (New York Times) Tony Trischka will join fellow five-stringers - actor/comedian Steve Martin and Bela Fleck - for a rare performance on The Late Show with David Letterman. The three players will perform the Steve Martin penned instrumental "The Crow," from Trischka's critically acclaimed new album, Double Banjo Bluegrass Spectacular.
Dave is doig the top 10 right now............

oli

Nov 18, 2004
On Thursday, April 26, "modern master of the banjo" (New York Times) Tony Trischka will join fellow five-stringers - actor/comedian Steve Martin and Bela Fleck - for a rare performance on The Late Show with David Letterman. The three players will perform the Steve Martin penned instrumental "The Crow," from Trischka's critically acclaimed new album, Double Banjo Bluegrass Spectacular.
Steve Martin is a very decent picker Bela Fleck on the other hand is wizzard, i've been a fan since 91