• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
FYI, if you click watch at the top and choose the first option it'll send you an email if anything happens on the thread.
Thank you Matt. I am watching but it goes to my email which I don’t check frequently. Zillow alerts my phone.
It’s not a criticism or downfall of SoWal by any means. I love this website and I would not want it to alert my phone every time there’s a response on all the threads I’m watching. Thank you for helping.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Thank you Matt. I am watching but it goes to my email which I don’t check frequently. Zillow alerts my phone.
It’s not a criticism or downfall of SoWal by any means. I love this website and I would not want it to alert my phone every time there’s a response on all the threads I’m watching. Thank you for helping.

Completely understand, my phone would probably explode as well.

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Is this still available? Thanks
Yes it is. Please go to Zillow. There are currently 4 applications on this property. Applications are available on that website. If you are serious about this property, I highly suggest acting quickly.

skenkel911

Beach Comber
Oct 19, 2011
Thank you! Can I view before filling out application? I live just right down the road from your property. Actually I furnished a 5 bedroom home on San Juan. I sent a viewing request on Zillow. Thanks!!

SoWalBot

Beach Fanatic
Staff member
Jan 25, 2023
Cyberspace
SoWal has push notifications
Enable at

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
This is no longer available. Please do not send a PM or respond to this thread.

DBruny24

Beach Comber
Jul 1, 2023
Santa Rosa Beach
Is this available..I am newer to the area working at the hospital till I decide to buy next year..I am stay i something similar yet bigger 3br/1ba woth a roomie..for 800$ could you do 1400$ for me to be able to live alone..I am very private

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
Is this available..I am newer to the area working at the hospital till I decide to buy next year..I am stay i something similar yet bigger 3br/1ba woth a roomie..for 800$ could you do 1400$ for me to be able to live alone..I am very private
Not available.
Your best option for that price range is to look around Choctawhatchee bay, maybe even in Freeport.
The closer you get to the beach, the higher the prices will be.
If you’re within a few blocks of the beach, it will be difficult to find even a small efficiency for $1700.

Status
Not open for further replies.