• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
I am going to need a vacation after my vacation. :wave:

Have you learned nothing fro your past mistakes? I need to call DD and Rita, you gulls need a Texgent to get you into shape.

I'm going to need a vacation after your vacation.:blink:

We'll get you whipped into shape and you'll be primed and ready for action. :wave:

I hope! :wave: Watch out...I have not been in training...again.

See my above suggestion. :lol:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Have you learned nothing fro your past mistakes? I need to call DD and Rita, you gulls need a Texgent to get you into shape.

We'll get you whipped into shape and you'll be primed and ready for action. :wave:

See my above suggestion. :lol:

She needs a personal trainer named DD. :wave:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Torre Rosa 2008 / update
you can buy your tickets now on line at www.southwaltonmontessori.com Let's support South Walton Montessori Academy. Reserve now!

South Walton Montessori Academy (SWMA) is a non-profit school established in 2004 to provide a unique learning center for children and families of Walton County and surrounding areas. SWMA is committed to providing children with a foundation for life-long learning. The Montessori approach is often described as an "education for life". The Montessori-based curriculum embraces the full development of the whole child.

Programs include:
Toddler (ages 18 montsh to age 3)
Primary (ages 3-6)
Lower Elementary (ages 6-9)
Upper Elementary (ages 9-12)

P5230004.JPG

swma students, 2007, artwork by smiling joe

Cali

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2007
Here
Should be a blast this year! Good grub, great music, excellent auction and items and a wonderful cause. Looking forward to it!