• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
I had a contract on these two lots that has fallen apart :bang: One partner is moving to Southern Cal. Anyway, these lots are back and the seller is working on getting the permits extended for 5 years. The seller will take $225,000 for both lots. That is $112,500 a piece!! SOUTH OF 30A! A great buy for the right buyer. Please pm or call for more details.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
I have several Pms On this property and will try to call everyone back in am. Here is a Google pic. The lots have a county ditch in the front of them that has seeped water onto property over the years. This has created a wetland environment on the sellers land. The county has acknowledged the error and made the mitigation process for the seller very easy. The property is mitigated and ready to move forward. The initial permits were about to expire so we were really concerned we were going to have to start all over but have been told by the engineer he could get us another 5 years on the permit. If someone purchased and put sand and culvert in right now you would never have to worry about permits again. Building does not have to start in 5 years but lot filling and culvert will complete permit requirements. We are working on another 5 years so the buyer will have option to fill and be done, or wait 5 years to do the work.
Please Pm if you would like me to call and I will try to call everyone asap.
The reason the price is low is these lots are not for everyone. The buyer needs to understand the permit process and be able to build on these lots at some point.

Last edited:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Lots 8 and 9 South Lake Drive.

lots8and9.jpg