• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Unpopular Opinion

New posts
A third party vote in this election is like taking chloroquine for COVID, it’s useless and can cause more harm than good. Never forget who wanted you to take it along with household chemicals. A third party candidates chance is nonexistent.
 
Didn't say I would vote for President Trump.
IMG_9928.JPG
 
Didn't say I would vote for President Trump.
Not voting for Trump's opponent is essentially a vote for Trump. Trump will only have one opponent in the 2020 presidential election, and that opponent is Joe Biden.
 
When we start treating human family members as good as we treat our pets we will progress as a species.
 
Netflix sucks ass. Especially since they removed ratings. Now I'm suckered in to watching terrible crap. Yes they have some occasional gems but that just means I'm being toyed with. Sure they have sonething like 500 new titles coming out over the next year but if 95% of it is crap who cares. I've always avoided network shows because they've lower the bar year after year and trapped viewers in the 2006 film "Idiocracy". Netflix has more bad content than even the networks, but because you're not forced to watch annoying commercials it is more of a sinister trap.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top