• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

redrocket

Beach Lover
May 29, 2006
in constant turmoil
www.myspace.com
it's on tonite! we need all our peeps to come and get our back!
when the show is over you can pick up a bottle for the road in the package store. huh huh huh...i said package.:welcome:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
katie blue said:
Where exactly is this bar? Me & Mr. Blue ain't skeert, we just may come crash that party. Especially if I tell him about the cold Newcastles...(his favorite.) We're up for some Ramblin'.
Me and IBD will be there...we ain't skeert either! Hope to see you there!

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
is it just beer only??? or do they serve lick her????

sjoe can I get a "sundae on a friday??"

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
kurt said:
Liquor in the front. Poker in the rear.
Actually, it is liquor on the side. (literally and figuritively -- I think the liquor business is a side business, hardly a sign noticeable, and maybe with or without liquor license. )

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
ok so my question still has not been answered....I dont drink beer and dont want whine sooooo do i have to sneak in my flask???? there I said it..is that one of the 12 steps???

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
InletBchDweller said:
ok so my question still has not been answered....I dont drink beer and dont want whine sooooo do i have to sneak in my flask???? there I said it..is that one of the 12 steps???
Only Jfunn and a bunch of construction laborers have stepped foot in the door, so we don't know. Heck, for all we know, they still don't have a liqour license. I guess we can find out tonight. You can always brown bag it and hang out outside.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
ok thanks ....see you there??????:dunno:
Smiling JOe said:
Only Jfunn and a bunch of construction laborers have stepped foot in the door, so we don't know. Heck, for all we know, they still don't have a liqour license. I guess we can find out tonight. You can always brown bag it and hang out outside.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
InletBchDweller said:
ok thanks ....see you there??????:dunno:

Grab some miniatures from right next door before you head in...Did I just type that?