• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
SJ...you are stretching my limitations of Spanish...I took it in College...and promptly forgot as much as I could...I know that if I took it now...I would retain as much as I could...back when I was in college...:blink: ....wayyyy back then...Spanish was not the important language in our society as it is now...if I knew then what I know now....:bang: :bang: :bang:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
loco en la cabeza

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
The Ramblers stretched my limit of dancing while NOT drunk this past Saturday night. We ate at B&A's with my aunt and uncle, then stayed for the show- I'm such a good planner! Family time AND funn time! Anyway, I wasn't near buzzed enough to dance, but try explaining that to a 4 year old girl. So we danced and danced and danced....she did fall asleep rather quickly!!

:love: the Ramblers- love to listen and fun to watch them play!

redrocket

Beach Lover
May 29, 2006
in constant turmoil
www.myspace.com
rally the troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we need a crowd for sure. iwant to make there opening legendary. come out and drink free beer while it lasts! see you all tonight.:lolabove:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Banjer Dan, don't worry your pretty little mind about the other Banjer Dan. I think he officially goes by Danjo, but I call him Danjo Ban. ;-) Go to www.wacoramblers.com and you can see a picture of that boy.