• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton BCC District 5

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok answer to your question.. a big fat HELL NO!! and if I'm not mistaken I have said repeatedly that her son is a vendor so I'm a little puzzled by what your asking me to own...but I will say that is probably one of the few factual posts you have made!!


Since the goal is obviously to discredit me then please DO tell us all what else I have said that is not factual??
 
Well then why the hell would you even ask a question like that. I mean first I'm dawn now cecilia. Why don't you just go ahead and throw out the other names of people you hate so that I can go ahead and tell you no. I'm about tired of this song and dance with you. You do not know me I can assure you that...it's not my fault that it's driving you crazy. And as far as the discrediting you goes I'm still compiling everything but when I'm finished I assure you that you and the rest of the board will know it...I'll even give you your own thread!!!:biggrin:
 
Well then why the hell would you even ask a question like that. I mean first I'm dawn now cecilia. Why don't you just go ahead and throw out the other names of people you hate so that I can go ahead and tell you no. I'm about tired of this song and dance with you. You do not know me I can assure you that...it's not my fault that it's driving you crazy. And as far as the discrediting you goes I'm still compiling everything but when I'm finished I assure you that you and the rest of the board will know it...I'll even give you your own thread!!!:biggrin:


You may be driving the trolls (yourself included) but you aren't driving me anywhere. It takes to much energy to hate people and those you referenced are not worth that much energy. LOL @ tired of the song and dance....you're leading.
 
Well then why the hell would you even ask a question like that. I mean first I'm dawn now cecilia. Why don't you just go ahead and throw out the other names of people you hate so that I can go ahead and tell you no. I'm about tired of this song and dance with you. You do not know me I can assure you that...it's not my fault that it's driving you crazy. And as far as the discrediting you goes I'm still compiling everything but when I'm finished I assure you that you and the rest of the board will know it...I'll even give you your own thread!!!:biggrin:
I'm new to this thread and I keep getting email notifications of replies. Does Misty work for the board? I can't imagine anyone wanting to compile a file to discredit a citizen? That's a lot of work and effort to take for someone who doesn't work for the county.
 
No she doesn't but it's not to much work at all to discredit someone who continually spews dishonest gossip about people she dislikes or that doesn't follow her line of thinking.
 
Gingersnap, This is typically what Nelson & Company do.

@Seadune85 If calling you a troll means I have discredited you (since by your own admission no one knows who you are) then I am guilty of calling an unknown person who has done nothing except troll after me a troll. Own it!
 
So now I'm Robert nelson!!! Wow...I'll add that to the list!! I never said you discredited me...but if you think you can then...OWN IT!!!
 
No she doesn't but it's not to much work at all to discredit someone who continually spews dishonest gossip about people she dislikes or that doesn't follow her line of thinking.
May I ask you a question? Since I've been reading this from start to finish (this thread) it seems Misty isn't the only one discussing some of the issues you are rebutting. I have seen many prior posts regarding disability, tax liens, judgements and so forth, but she isn't the only one saying this. I'm an outsider and maybe I should butt out, but from the outside looking in, it looks like this is a bully pulpit for a bunch of adults. I don't know what kind of history all of you have and don't want to know, but wanted to ask why the singling out here? She's not the only one.
 
So now I'm Robert nelson!!! Wow...I'll add that to the list!! I never said you discredited me...but if you think you can then...OWN IT!!!


That is not what I said. RE-read. I said your behavior is typical of what he and his buddies do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top