• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
Well let's start with the ones that were listed on Sunbiz prior to them being mysteriously paid off (4-18-2016) months after he qualified.
Wow! Common sense at its best!! Lol!!! That is sarcastic in case there's any chance of misinterpretation!!!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Yes common sense and he is a honest man.

Define your understanding of the word honest. I ask because right off the bat you told us that wasn't your real name (not like we had not already figured that out) and you're here feeding us a bunch of BS under a pseudonym and haven't offered us anything really honest about what Anderson's qualifications are.

Speaking of honest...wasn't he also married at one time, now divorced and hasn't he been seen all over town at forums and private events with a married woman whose husband has made no secret of the fact he doesn't like the liaison between his wife and Mr. Anderson? I guess I should also mention that the woman in question is non other than a sitting Commissioner and assuredly there are some ethical issues regarding that dalliance.

I mean if we are being honest here...inquiring minds wanna know.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
P. S. A little common sense would tell most men that isn't a dalliance they should be having with a married woman.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Define your understanding of the word honest. I ask because right off the bat you told us that wasn't your real name (not like we had not already figured that out) and you're here feeding us a bunch of BS under a pseudonym and haven't offered us anything really honest about what Anderson's qualifications are.

Speaking of honest...wasn't he also married at one time, now divorced and hasn't he been seen all over town at forums and private events with a married woman whose husband has made no secret of the fact he doesn't like the liaison between his wife and Mr. Anderson? I guess I should also mention that the woman in question is non other than a sitting Commissioner and assuredly there are some ethical issues regarding that dalliance.

I mean if we are being honest here...inquiring minds wanna know.
I am not offering BS. Everything I wrote is true. His qualifications are the hardworking voters of this county is over Cindy's BS and will vote for Tony. I want to get you on the record. Are you saying as a fact Tony is having a affair with Mrs. Jones?

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
Honesty and Common sense wouldn't have any problem answering the questions that have been asked repeated! Side stepping and no responses tend to make people question those 2 great qualities in a person. And also T. Anderson's choice of besties that he's hanging with for what ever reason is a definite double red flag to many! I'm not saying he doesn't have common sense, in fact he probably will never run out of it because he definitely doesn't appear to be using any of it!!!!!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
SBA is funded by all of it's members. We can all see you have a personal vendetta against Tony. I hope you are not being paid by Cindy because you are just gaining him more support.

Personal? Well, yeah I suppose. I guess it is totally unrealistic of me (as a voter and a citizen of Walton County) to expect that ANY incumbent to OUR BCC be his own man and not beholden to Blue money. For a man that can''t pay his debts now, Anderson might just as well have "Bought and paid for by Blue" tattooed on his forehead. I also have to ask who would want to be responsible for that kinda debt if they had any common sense or honesty?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I am not offering BS. Everything I wrote is true. His qualifications are the hardworking voters of this county is over Cindy's BS and will vote for Tony. I want to get you on the record. Are you saying as a fact Tony is having a affair with Mrs. Jones?

I think I used the word dalliance. google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.