• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I guess you took that out of text. That was to show he is a good man and doesn't deserve the slander on this forum.

I don't think anyone here has said that he does not possess some redeeming qualities. I think we have all said no one has seen them....well, except for the trolls of course.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Define "common sense". I ask because I have not seen or heard anything out of Anderson's mouth that wasn't rehearsed or that he wasn't given the questions too prior to them being asked. He skipped out on forums where he actually had to come up with his own answers.
Common sense is fighting a parking ordinance that would have put a lot of small business owners out of business that the current commissioner was pushing. Small business built this county.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
What debts? .

Well let's start with the ones that were listed on Sunbiz prior to them being mysteriously paid off (4-18-2016) months after he qualified.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Common sense is fighting a parking ordinance that would have put a lot of small business owners out of business that the current commissioner was pushing. Small business built this county.

Let me make sure I understand this also. The SBA is backed by Blue money and Tony is not only backed by the SBA but Blue money is financing his campaign. Mmm k, gotcha. We already knew that. ;)

Answer this please, aside from his retirement (and maybe a disability check that Anderson would lose if actually elected) how is he funding the newer model car he's driving and his fancy new digs in Sowal which I might add he DOES NOT own.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
My personal opinion( like butts everybody has one and they usually stink) we are all wasting time because the majority of this county is not spending there time on the Sowal about the election. Most of the voters in this county know the facts and will vote accordingly.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Let me make sure I understand this also. The SBA is backed by Blue money and Tony is not only backed by the SBA but Blue money is financing his campaign. Mmm k, gotcha. We already knew that. ;)

Answer this please, aside from his retirement (and maybe a disability check that Anderson would lose if actually elected) how is he funding the newer model car he's driving and his fancy new digs in Sowal which I might add he DOES NOT own.
SBA is funded by all of it's members. We can all see you have a personal vendetta against Tony. I hope you are not being paid by Cindy because you are just gaining him more support.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014

Name the "Small Businesses the ordinance would have put out of business's. FACT's dude, FACTS.....SBA a clueless bunch

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Good, since you know him so well and go to church with him. Ask him to answer these questions please.
For the record, I have coached eight years of kids in youth sports. It has nothing to do with the ability to be a commissioner.
Also don't twist the parking ordinance issue, it was mostly aimed at new businesses and grandfathered old ones. News flash, we have serious parking issues and the SBA's position is a business can use as much of a piece of property for a business and the county should pay for free transportation from county parking lots. No, businesses need to provide their own parking unless it's an old business that had already been there. If that business ever expands, they would have had to comply with the new requirements. Seems fair enough. The SBA was formed as the hate Cindy meadows fan club in my opinion. Now, please have your good man step up to the following.

1. Why does the county need your leadership? You worked for the second largest employer in the nation (USPS) for thirty years and you left with the same job you started mail carrier. If you didn't get promoted or receive a leadership role after 30 years with them, what makes you think district 5 needs you? or Walton county for that matter.

2. How come you don't respond to questions or posts on your facebook site unless someone wants to donate or get a T- Shirt?

3. Do you have unpaid tax liens or past unpaid judgments against you?

4. Your ads in the Defuniak herald say you have a plan to create 2500 new jobs? What is it?

5. You don't pay any property tax according to the tax roles and you have stated YOU will provide tax breaks to the small businesses.
A. How do you plan to give tax breaks without the rest of the BCC saying they want to too. What kind of Tax breaks do you mean?
B. Who will pay for the infrastructure that the small businesses and LLC's need to make money off of the tourists? (parking, beach access, drainage) Do you expect the residents to supplement small business.

6. Why are you getting so close to Cecilia Jones? Do you understand the intent of the sunshine laws or is that the dull part of "not the sharpest knife in the drawer" as one of your long time friends said.

7. How come the BCC minutes have no record of you ever addressing anything in front of the BCC. How many meetings have you ever participated in until you were recruited to run? Is zero the answer? Kinda speaks volumes about how concerned you have been about the community Huh?.

8. What are your qualifications, education and experience that make you fit to manage an 8 billion dollar real estate portfolio for the citizens? Do you have a High School Diploma or a GED? Do you have any professional license's or Degree's from an accredited University"s.

Why don't you ask him in person? He is all over this county at events.

Status
Not open for further replies.