• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Got confirmation from Publix.........I don’t have an appointment after all. :dunno:

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Got confirmation from Publix.........I don’t have an appointment after all. :dunno:
You got a confirmation that you don’t have an appointment??? When you went online, didn’t they send you a appointment that you could print out?

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
You got a confirmation that you don’t have an appointment??? When you went online, didn’t they send you a appointment that you could print out?
I thought I did when I received a confirmed appointment time and then filled in all the information, name, Medicare number, etc.
Have been calling for three days and today was told they had no record after searching my name and phone number.

Edit: Now I get an email saying my status is incomplete. Not sure if it is because I called or something else. Not angry with Publix, but I think I will try another avenue.
It would help if everyone wore a mask until we all get some protection from this virus.

Last edited:

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I thought I did when I received a confirmed appointment time and then filled in all the information, name, Medicare number, etc.
Have been calling for three days and today was told they had no record after searching my name and phone number.

Edit: Now I get an email saying my status is incomplete. Not sure if it is because I called or something else. Not angry with Publix, but I think I will try another avenue.
It would help if everyone wore a mask until we all get some protection from this virus.
Just to let you know, I had to fill out the Publix application 5 times before it went through. 4 times it said in bright red letters that there was an error in my info. But nowhere did it show where the error was.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Just to let you know, I had to fill out the Publix application 5 times before it went through. 4 times it said in bright red letters that there was an error in my info. But nowhere did it show where the error was.
My wife said she saw that and corrected until no more red messages and, well, here we are. Admit it could be some failure on our end.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Tuesday Jan 19
Walton County Emergency Management
DOH Update

Per DOH-Walton
The Florida Department of Health in Walton County has received 500 doses of Moderna Covid-19 vaccine for the week of January 19-22.

Please monitor our website at Florida Department of Health in Walton and the Walton County Emergency Management Facebook page for appointment registration information.

Once registration is open, you will be able to register online or by telephone at 850-892-8392.

Appointments are unable to be made through phone or email until registration has opened. There is no wait list.

Publix is offering vaccine by appointment only and must be made on line. Please check their website for more information.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Tuesday Jan 26
Walton County Emergency Management

***ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE FULL FOR BOTH ONLINE AND PHONE. PLEASE CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE FDOH-WALTON (www.walton.floridahealth.gov) and Walton County BCC (www.co.walton.fl.us) FOR FUTURE APPOINTMENT WINDOWS***

All online appointments for COIVD-19 vaccines are booked. We do still have appointments for Thursday and Friday that can be filled via the Citizen Information Center (CIC).

The CIC will re-open tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m.. To schedule an appointment call (850) 892-8392 starting tomorrow at 9:00 a.m..

As a reminder, appointments are only for Florida residents aged 65 or older or frontline medical workers. You will be required to provide proof of Florida residency at the time of your appointment.

FB_IMG_1611768776550.jpg

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Florida Department of Health

The state has launched a statewide preregistration system for individuals 65 and older and frontline health care workers. Individuals can pre-register for vaccine appointments and be notified when appointments are available in their area by visiting MyVaccine.

Additionally, as part of the statewide registration system, each county has a designated phone number that individuals can call and pre-register if they do not have Internet access. Please find the complete list of numbers by county at https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/FL-VACCINE-HOTLINES_updated-0124.pdf