• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Found a hidden link on website. Here is a screen shot of the page for downloading the South Walton smartphone app.

Send me a private message if you want the link.

View attachment 19269

I particularly like the Where Am I Button - helps everyone know they are in South Walton - To each, your beach

Disclaimer: A creation of mine Miss Kitty.

Last edited:

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Did anyone on the BCC have the good sense to vote against this? Or did they all go along? Anyone who voted for this fiasco should do the decent thing and resign.
Not only did no one have the sense to vote against it, there was no time offered to the audience to discuss it. They passed it before anyone knew what was happening. I realize it wasn't a public hearing but....chezzz.

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Did they propose a new safety campaign too? I've heard they aren't running the 'know before you go' ads because they are waiting for the advertising agency to come up with a new one.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I'd like to see full presentation documents. Now I realize that I should be chastised like a 7 year-old for not attending prior meetings, but since my time machine is on the fritz perhaps SJ could point us in that direction? I feel like he's playing lifeguard while holding the swimmers under the water with the rescue pole.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Not everyone can attend every single meeting for every single thing - that's why we hire/elect people and pay them $$ to oversee these things and to be the oversight for these things.

Lately, I want a refund.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
I have obtained a off copy of the entire lkm presentation. It is over 24MB in size. No way to upload it to Sowal.

Looking for someone to host a file of that size that is willing to absorb the required bandwidth and storage.

Last edited: