• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

VillageMom

Beach Crab
Nov 5, 2010
Hi! I'd like to tell you a bit about us and what we're looking for. At the risk of boasting I can say that we are wonderful renters with references from previous owners to back us up. We are:

Husband and me: 40 somethings
Six quiet, homeschooled children (ages 16 to newborn)
Grandparents: Retired policeman and Mrs. Clean

We always bring along a box of cleaning supplies and keep the homes in which we stay in tip-top shape. None of us smoke.

What we're looking for:

A house or condo with four bedrooms (or three, if one has two sets of bunkbeds).

A view and an easy walk to the beach is nice, but not necessary.

But what we need is a pool (private or community) that is heated to at least 80-85 degrees in February.

We understand that if the air temps dip below 50, the water temp can't be guaranteed to stay warm. But our children love to swim all day so a nicely heated pool is a must.

Thank you for any suggestions!

Chuckster

Beach Comber
Sep 20, 2007
Hi! I'd like to tell you a bit about us and what we're looking for. At the risk of boasting I can say that we are wonderful renters with references from previous owners to back us up. We are:

Husband and me: 40 somethings
Six quiet, homeschooled children (ages 16 to newborn)
Grandparents: Retired policeman and Mrs. Clean

We always bring along a box of cleaning supplies and keep the homes in which we stay in tip-top shape. None of us smoke.

What we're looking for:

A house or condo with four bedrooms (or three, if one has two sets of bunkbeds).

A view and an easy walk to the beach is nice, but not necessary.

But what we need is a pool (private or community) that is heated to at least 80-85 degrees in February.

We understand that if the air temps dip below 50, the water temp can't be guaranteed to stay warm. But our children love to swim all day so a nicely heated pool is a must.

Thank you for any suggestions!

We have it! please see Vrbo #167149 heated pool, bunk beds, one block from beach and downtown Grayton Beach....wonderful house for kids and adults, too.....see pics.

ronnie610

Beach Comber
Jun 23, 2007
I have a very upscale option that you might consider at Adagio Condominiums in Blue Mountain Beach - which I think most would concede is one of, if not, the nicest (and in fairness - newest) condos on all of CR-30A. It's a top floor 2100+ sf unit directly gulf front with four bedrooms and four baths (travertine, high ceilings, granite, stainless steel appliances, separate ice machine, fireplace, reverse osmosis water filtration system and top of the line tempurpedic mattress in the master - which overlooks the gulf). It's so gulf front that you can throw a rock in to the gulf from the balcony.

There are four swimming pools but the infinity edge one "on the mountain" and overlooking the gulf is heated in the winter. There is also a huge whirlpool that must accomodate about 15 people that is excellent in February and a nice little gym if you care to work out.

It's within walking distance of Sally's (aside from gas and normal convenience food stuff they have great breakfast biscuit sandwiches and occasional live music in the evening in the "backside"), great health food store (For the Health of It) that is like a small grocery and site for excellent massages, Blue Mountain Liquors (if you imbibe) and Johny McTye's Irish Pub for great sandwiches and pizzas.

Here is the VRBO link -
http://www.vrbo.com/298913

Call me at 850-598-5673 with any questions or to secure...

Last edited: