• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
and on the flight back,he can land in the pasture by my house and pick me and sweetpea up!

Grayt idea! Be ready! He does not slow down for long! :blink:

My son and his family are heading back to Texas that day. I'll try to come if their departure time gives me an opportunity to recover from the July 4th week. Great idea.

Please do! You can recover on Sunday, the animals need your support. :D

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I would like to help get the word out. We'll add the event to the home page and do some other promotion.

Instead of the "jumpy thing" you should rent an inflatable waterslide. Alys Beach rented one recently from a Panama City Beach company fro $250 for the day and it included a couple of teens to keep an eye on the kids.

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
I would like to help get the word out. We'll add the event to the home page and do some other promotion.

Instead of the "jumpy thing" you should rent an inflatable waterslide. Alys Beach rented one recently from a Panama City Beach company fro $250 for the day and it included a couple of teens to keep an eye on the kids.

Thanks Kurt! We really do appreciate it. I can't imagine the costs of taking care of over 200 animals.

We are trying to get the waterslide. Who's up for a waterslide! :wave:

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Thanks Kurt! We really do appreciate it. I can't imagine the costs of taking care of over 200 animals.

We are trying to get the waterslide. Who's up for a waterslide! :wave:
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........................
water-slide-jumper2.jpg

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB

the teens were extra but i'm sure someone would volunteer for that spot at this fun event!

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
This looks like so much fun... I might have to take Rufus out on the town! And what a great cause! :clap: