• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

waltonresident

Beach Comber
Jul 10, 2012
I don't know about People getting fired but I have credible knowledge of people that have had to resign due to the bullish atmosphere. There are many really good people currently working for Walton County Sheriff Office.

Last edited:

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
With all due respect, if this is occurring, it has happened under the previous administrations also. Unfortunately as long as employees anywhere are willing to suffer under these circumstances and not do something about it no one is going to fix it. It was suggested in the past to unionize and the members of the Sheriffs office voted it down with many saying they wanted to give Sheriff Adkinson the opportunity to work on this. At the same time I have had no deputies come to me, not that I am anyone, but I occasionally hear things and I have not heard anything. As someone who did not vote for Sheriff Adkinson I have no reason at this time to vote against him this time. I suppose I am little concerned by the possibility of politics becoming involved with some comment made by other folks on this and other blogs. Just my opinion