The southern part of TN is always iffy. I really am disappointed. Love the stuff. I saw where you were having miserable cold. Are you surviving okay? Hoe do you guys stand it? I whine at 15,but 0 with a wind chill of -15 would shut me down.Well, it really is pretty horrible, but you always know that it will end soon. Right now it's too cold for us to get snow!! Very dry, no moisture. My dogs practically tip-toe outside! Their little paws are so cold!iwishiwasthere said:NO!!!The southern part of TN is always iffy. I really am disappointed. Love the stuff. I saw where you were having miserable cold. Are you surviving okay? Hoe do you guys stand it? I whine at 15,but 0 with a wind chill of -15 would shut me down.
. Too much radon gas I guess 
THAT, my friend, is the worst!Beach Crazy said:Hasn't quite gotten here yet but I think Miss Kitty is getting hammered by sleet. Yucck!
That will be a blast! Have fun!! (Cook chili and make hot cocoa!)jdarg said:Sent Will off to school- and now school is being dismissed early at 12:30. I KNEW that would happen- should've kept him home! Depending on the weather person and the level of TV station hype, we are getting 2-4, 3-5, or 5-7 inches. Time to dig out the boots, mittens, hats, and snowball-maker!
Johnrudy said:That will be a blast! Have fun!! (Cook chili and make hot cocoa!)
Beach Crazy said:Hasn't quite gotten here yet but I think Miss Kitty is getting hammered by sleet. Yucck!