• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Well, Did You Guys Get Snow??

New posts
NO!!! :bang: The southern part of TN is always iffy. I really am disappointed. Love the stuff. I saw where you were having miserable cold. Are you surviving okay? Hoe do you guys stand it? I whine at 15,but 0 with a wind chill of -15 would shut me down.
 
iwishiwasthere said:
NO!!! :bang: The southern part of TN is always iffy. I really am disappointed. Love the stuff. I saw where you were having miserable cold. Are you surviving okay? Hoe do you guys stand it? I whine at 15,but 0 with a wind chill of -15 would shut me down.
Well, it really is pretty horrible, but you always know that it will end soon. Right now it's too cold for us to get snow!! Very dry, no moisture. My dogs practically tip-toe outside! Their little paws are so cold!
It's still early in the season, maybe you'll still get snow!
 
Sent Will off to school- and now school is being dismissed early at 12:30. I KNEW that would happen- should've kept him home! Depending on the weather person and the level of TV station hype, we are getting 2-4, 3-5, or 5-7 inches. Time to dig out the boots, mittens, hats, and snowball-maker!
 
jdarg said:
Sent Will off to school- and now school is being dismissed early at 12:30. I KNEW that would happen- should've kept him home! Depending on the weather person and the level of TV station hype, we are getting 2-4, 3-5, or 5-7 inches. Time to dig out the boots, mittens, hats, and snowball-maker!
That will be a blast! Have fun!! (Cook chili and make hot cocoa!)
 
Johnrudy said:
That will be a blast! Have fun!! (Cook chili and make hot cocoa!)


If this winter is like last winter, we will have one measurable snow (in early December), then the sleds will gather dust in the garage!
 
Beach Crazy said:
Hasn't quite gotten here yet but I think Miss Kitty is getting hammered by sleet. Yucck!


I think we got hoodwinked....not a bit of snow, but there is sleet on the ground and w/o wind chill factored in, it is 18 degrees. Just turned on TV to see what the roads are like....so far it looks like folks are staying in and most schools are closed. Good luck to all my pals to the north, east and MIDWEST!!!!

YAY...looking good for the DARGS!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top