• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
bc....haven't tried them, but I've seen them. I just want the old fashioned lime flavor popsicle I remember from childhood. I'm thinking I might have to just make some. Maybe from Kool-aid.....hmmmmmmmm.

DD, have you tried the Edy's lime fruit bars ? Not a popsicle but really good.BR,I almost have a hate for MD,but that mocha frappe has me hooked,not so much the other mixed up drinks.
In Australia I asked for coffee. They asked how I wanted it. I said black. They said, "Do you want a flat coffee or a cappuccino?" I don't know what a flat coffee is, so I got the cappuccino. It was good.

Are you preggers or what????!!!!!
:rotfl:

:scratch: Sounds like it, doesn't it? Stranger things have happened ...

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
Ha Ha!!! Y'all are so funny........KISH!!!!!! Nope, not preggers. If I was I'd be worried about a lot more than a freakin' lime popsicle. Just sayin'.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
Found 'em!!! Of course I had to buy an assortment of flavors just to get 4 of them. Anyone want the grape, cherry & orange ones?

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Found 'em!!! Of course I had to buy an assortment of flavors just to get 4 of them. Anyone want the grape, cherry & orange ones?

Who had them? After all this work/hunting, I hope they're as good as you remember!:love:

Last edited:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
WalMart..where else?:lol:

They are Blue Bell and they are sugar free, but quite tasty. I think they had some kind of banana pops too. But a lady wouldn't move so I could look. I got distracted and forgot to go back.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
WalMart..where else?:lol:

They are Blue Bell and they are sugar free, but quite tasty. I think they had some kind of banana pops too. But a lady wouldn't move so I could look. I got distracted and forgot to go back.

Blue Bell has the best ice cream so am glad to hear they can make a good pop too! YAY!

And how can you NOT get distracted in Walmart? ;)

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
Blue Bell has the best ice cream so am glad to hear they can make a good pop too! YAY!

And how can you NOT get distracted in Walmart? ;)

NS!! There's always "something" to look at!!

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest

Blue Bell's Lemon Ice Cream is wonderful, a childhood memory that has come back from 30 to 40 years ago...