• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
While the Seagrove Village Market has had many manifestations, I would think that Angelina's has been here in the exact same format for more years than I can even remember.

I just emailed my best friend from high school. Her family vacationed at One Seagrove Place in the 60s. Hopefully she will remember because she's very smart -- she got a 1590 out of 1600 on her SATs.

I don't remember anything about South Walton from the 60s except that Daddy wanted to buy a boatload of beachfront acreage there, and Mom and I told him he was crazy. OOPS!

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I just emailed my best friend from high school. Her family vacationed at One Seagrove Place in the 60s. Hopefully she will remember because she's very smart -- she got a 1590 out of 1600 on her SATs.

I don't remember anything about South Walton from the 60s except that Daddy wanted to buy a boatload of beachfront acreage there, and Mom and I told him he was crazy. OOPS!

:rotfl:...BR, those are the types that can't remember where their shoes are!