• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

What? No Resolutions?

New posts
:nono1: ...that was the lamest excuse I have ever heard. There is always a place down here for you.

:roll: Lame DD. Kitty is right. You know you always have a place :biggrin:
 
wishing mangy wuz here.. :wub:

:wub: Me too, with my new pocket sized digi. :lol: Hey, we can have another NYE par-tay in a couple of weeks. ;-)
 
I know this may sound thoughtless......but my New Years Resolution is to take better care of myself, physically, by quitting smoking, and exercising more. I am going to stop worrying about things I can not control.
I am going to be me-oriented, since sometimes I worry about others at my expense.
I totally agree (except that I don't smoke, but I do other things that aren't healthy, like not eating right). In the past three years I have jeopardized my own health and happiness due to big family concerns. It will actually benefit my family for me to be healthier because I will have more energy when they need me.

Hope all of you SoWaller's and your families have a happy, healthy 2007!

Love,
BR
 
I totally agree (except that I don't smoke, but I do other things that aren't healthy, like not eating right). In the past three years I have jeopardized my own health and happiness due to big family concerns. It will actually benefit my family for me to be healthier because I will have more energy when they need me.

Hope all of you SoWaller's and your families have a happy, healthy 2007!

Love,
BR

Same here BR. :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top