• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
The artist rendering of the finished product is very nice.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
They had advertised for a rental manager/CAM some time ago, but I guess that is another job put on hold. :dunno:

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
During summer season last year I watched a poor schmuck, who must have been staying behind there, negotiate a path around two lulls, a pile of debris, under scaffolding etc.. all while carrying the beach stuff for the 3 little girls trailing him.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
During summer season last year I watched a poor schmuck, who must have been staying behind there, negotiate a path around two lulls, a pile of debris, under scaffolding etc.. all while carrying the beach stuff for the 3 little girls trailing him.

It got pretty hairy over there, especially when they had one lane closed. The worst were the construction workers that would just blindly back out at the end of the work day. :shock:

Ohio Girl

Beach Lover
Feb 13, 2006
Sagamore Hills OH
Not sure if this is current, but I did find this ...

Magnolia Residence Club
We are proud to announce the newest release at Magnolia, the Private Residence Club.

Now you can own your share of paradise, right in the heart of Florida's enchanting Emerald Coast, along some of the world's most beautiful beaches. The Magnolia Private Residence Club offers fractionally-owned, luxury condominiums, uniquely planned to offer all the benefits of second home-ownership without the costs and inconveniences of whole ownership.

Just steps from the emerald waters and famous, white sand beaches of South Walton, this property offers the ultimate in luxury, amenities, services and location. Magnolia PRC. A unique opportunity and a surprisingly attainable dream.

Limited Lots available! Reserve yours today!

Price Range: from 217k

Sea Sothebys

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2007
SRB, FL
Magnolia Cottages

I was looking for Magnolia Cottages today. I found them, and then I thought--- why does the sign say PRC (Private Residence Club)? And why is it called so many different names? Does anyone have expertise in this development that they wouldn't mind sharing? I see the prices are all over the place...
Mind you, I know all about PRC's but the owner I was talking to didn't refer to that at all- and neither do any of the current SFH listings... Is it only the building under construction that is doing the PRC?

Just need some insight...Thanks!

dunelover

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2007
Oklahoma girl
www.thebeamstore.com
Re: Magnolia Cottages

I am not an expert by any means, but I have stayed in one of the cottages. I think the PRC is just the condo building toward the front (on 30A), the cottages are in the back. There is a member on the board that has a cottage there, dusque, I think.

I know when we rented there was group that was managing several cottages that sounded like they were all fractionals. Many different owners with a management company representing them.