• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Joby

Beach Lover
May 12, 2010
According to the sales person on site the shuttle will drop off and pick up at the "Santa Clara" beach access.

gmarc

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2009
you got to be nuts to pay 399k for a home 1 1/2 miles from the beach. i thinks there will be over 500 homes in there when its finished. can you imagine how crowded that small area of beach will be when all the homes filled out

tarvermt

Beach Comber
May 16, 2012
My fiance and I moved to the area about 9 months ago and have been renting while looking for a house up and down 30A. We just purchased one of the Village Lots in Nature Walk. Personally, I think it's a great location and we're excited we found a house design that really worked for us in a nice community. We feel like it's a good price for what you get. Everyone has different priorities when looking for a house and this one really met what we needed. So, we may be nuts, but we are really excited about our new house!

watersounder

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2009
Congrats on your decision! Your not nuts - Everyone has different likes and priorities in their property selection. How can any place be wrong in the 30A area?! You will love SW- enjoy!

My fiance and I moved to the area about 9 months ago and have been renting while looking for a house up and down 30A. We just purchased one of the Village Lots in Nature Walk. Personally, I think it's a great location and we're excited we found a house design that really worked for us in a nice community. We feel like it's a good price for what you get. Everyone has different priorities when looking for a house and this one really met what we needed. So, we may be nuts, but we are really excited about our new house!

Ohio Girl

Beach Lover
Feb 13, 2006
Sagamore Hills OH
We walked through the 4 models at Nature Walk yesterday and I have to say that we were impressed. You can get a lot of house for the money. The houses are really nice with very high end features. The HOA fee is around $200/month but it includes wifi and cable so I think it's a good deal. Pool area is great ... if we didn't already have our cottage, I'd be very tempted.