are you kidding me?
1 Aiden
2 Jacob
3 Ethan
4 Ryan
5 Matthew
6 Jack
7 Noah
8 Nicholas
9 Joshua
10 Logan
i can't imagine meeting more than one aiden in my life, and i haven't met one yet. was this list made in stepford? logan??
my older dog is #73, and she's 16 yrs old. Jessica will always be en vogue.![]()
JohnR, you need to hang around some young'uns. Then you'd be familiar with ALL the names on that list. My kids have friends with all of those names, and we're talking white bread America here.
My name never makes any list in this country, but it's a fairly common name in Ireland, where my grandparents were born (hence my getting the name). What surprised me was name #64 on the boy's list--Tristan. My nephew is named that and I thought it was unusual but apparently it's not. Who'd a thunk it?
...and my dog!!!
back TFT. I missed you. Saw the pictures of the baby and she is adorable.
I am sure you will not feel like a pear for long.