• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

where are you on this list ?

New posts
true story here - my sis has a girl in her class named whiskey, and she will have her cousin tequila next year. honest to god, tequila and whiskey....wonder what their parents were doing ?



OMG :floor: thats crazy
 
:lolabove: We will just have to re-invent ourselves.
Although fruit names seem to be in vogue. Who named their daughter apple? Maybe Mango will take off. :rolling:
Now Kiwis are pretty and sweet. I hereby annoint Dbuck Kiwi. :funn:

Thanks, Mango. :wub: Mango is a much better name than Apple, if Gwyneth had thought of it I'm sure she would have chosen it. Kiwi, :scratch: fuzzy and green . . . yep that's me. I think I like it. :clap_1:
 
Thanks, Mango. :wub: Mango is a much better name than Apple, if Gwyneth had thought of it I'm sure she would have chosen it. Kiwi, :scratch: fuzzy and green . . . yep that's me. I think I like it. :clap_1:

Fuzzy and green sounds like the Grinch or mold. :lol: You are neither. :wub:
 
I'm not on there either. But my husband and son's name are on there, #26.
 
Last edited:
:lolabove: ...and my dog!!!

I know more dogs named Molly than people named Molly. I used to get offended.
Your Molly is wonderful, though, so I'm in good company.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top