• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

up4golf

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2007
which are your top 3 places to play golf. please don"t tell me camp creek or sharkstooth. i'm not going to rent from st.joe to play those although i trust they are great.

KISH7374

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
My son and I played Regetta Bay last week. Very tough course but beautiful. Lots of hazzards and a challange. Make sure you have lots of golf balls.. I wasn't too expensive $70.00 for 18 and a cart. It's on 98 towards Destin before the outlet mall.

jlweathers

Beach Lover
May 2, 2007
santa rosa beach & golf club is running a special for $35 maybe $45 after 1 pm. decent course albeit deceivingly difficult & at that price its a steal for around here.

the raven & regatta bay are also both nice courses as well

beachwanabe

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
Missouri
I think Santa Rosa Golf Club is running a 10 play pass special too, not sure how much. I was going to look into it after I get there. Anyone know if other courses do the same. I will be there for a month would like to know of any "deals". But then again I hate to play the same course all the time....

up4golf

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2007
santa rosa beach & golf club is running a special for $35 maybe $45 after 1 pm.

the raven & regatta bay are also both nice courses as well
regatta bay gets to about $60 after 11am also check for internet specials.i have found 3 sandestin courses with deals. i have also played at the goat path as we call it acadian hills (used to be sandy pines) in red bay on hwy 81. the price can not be beat $22 w/cart.