• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where's Jen-nay?

New posts
:wave:

Yo! Too tired to write anything else. Just going to read a bit and collapse.

It was a wonderful trip! :wub: to GTTBM And FBB for having us, and Punz for co-piloting.:clap:
 
:wave:

Yo! Too tired to write anything else. Just going to read a bit and collapse.

It was a wonderful trip! :wub: to GTTBM And FBB for having us, and Punz for co-piloting.:clap:

Glad you are all home safe and sound. :clap: We enjoyed every second you and the Princess. were here! :wub: Tell Katie Bailey and Guinness have looked all over for her today. :D I know Will is delighted to be home. Punzy, grayt to see you too gull. See you all in SoWal soon. :wave:
 
I will miss you all while I am on restricted computer access. I left no less than three IKEA pieces unassembled and hidden in guest rooms. I had not swept, let alone mopped in days. The computer was hot to the touch and there was a HUGE dent in the beer supply. I am basically a n'er do well in a kilt. Goodbye, sweet friends!:wave:
 
Skunky might not be dead yet but I'm dead tired from laughing over this whole thread. I think SNL should be tapping y'all for its comedy routines. :lol:


Here's the funniest- Bdarg and Skunky would call us within 5 minutes of each other every time. It's like they planned it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top