• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rosemarydreamer

Beach Lover
May 25, 2009
Middle Tennessee
Which one or two bedroom condos (under $180,000) along 30A, Mirimar, or Sandestin have a strong financial HOA? Never owned a condo, so I know nothing about them other than to have strong reserves--but don't know how to gauge that.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Doubt you'll find any condo's on 30a for under $180,000. I don't know your requirements but, there are the Private Residence Clubs (fractional ownerships) at Watercolor, Rosemary, and Magnolia which might suit your needs for well under that price point. As for the financial strength of their reserves, you would have to look at their reports but I would think that the first two would be very strong and are managed by the same person (Jay Seine).

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
At this point they have all become fairly stable. Find a good agent and he/she can guide you. There are a few that are still going through some lawsuits that should resolve but even those seem to be stabilizing. The real trick is when you place an offer on a unit give yourself some time for due diligence. 10-14 days should be appropriate.