• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who's In?

New posts
destindreamin said:
was bad for a couple of days...but i resisted the trip to Steak N Shake tonight. Ate yogurt instead. Yogurt and beer is not a good combination.

Yeah, yogurt and beer don't really sound like they go together well. :floor: Depends on the flavor of yogurt and the kind of beer... right?:idontno:
 
Shameless hussies
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
Yes, I've been being so good and these 2 decadents made me drink booze and eat fattening food.

bat turds.
 
made you??????
Cork On the Ocean said:
Yes, I've been being so good and these 2 decadents made me drink booze and eat fattening food.
 
Tootsie said:
it's okay my lovie. you'll get back on it no problem. Tuesday pilates/yoga???

I'm okay over here. tired, but okay. slowly sipping on the vino.

Cork, Toots may give you a run for your $1000.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top