• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who's In?

New posts
Cork On the Ocean said:
We missed you! 30Gay thought he was gonna come on at 3:45 and take the short cut too but no way.... Had to be Drinkin, smoking and getting wild all night :floor:

I was pitiful. I went to sleep hugging a bottle of Zephyr Hills H20! :rofl: I was cussin' when I woke up this a.m. and realized I had slept through The Event of the Season. :pissed:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
I was pitiful. I went to sleep hugging a bottle of Zephyr Hills H20! :rofl: I was cussin' when I woke up this a.m. and realized I had slept through The Event of the Season. :pissed:

Well we certainly missed you girl. Maybe will have another sometime but we'd have to do in stealth mode so Daddy-O doesn't pull it down during the middle of the night :floor: He's been a pretty good sport about it.
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
Well we certainly missed you girl. Maybe will have another sometime but we'd have to do in stealth mode so Daddy-O doesn't pull it down during the middle of the night :floor: He's been a pretty good sport about it.


:lolabove:He has indeed. I understand he has a couple of famliy members he likes to keep happy.:rofl: Either way, he's a pretty nice guy. :biggrin:
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She was gonna leave tomorrow but she's gonna be pretty hung over, I'm sure. Her room has a queen and a single bed and she crashed on the single after I fixed the queen so nice for her. She's out of it but remembered her password thank heaven :floor:

Cork saves the day!!!!!! you're a good 'un...:cool: :biggrin: :wub:
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
Since Cork took the photo, she figured she BETTER but it wasn't my idea at all :eek:

it was a terrific photo by the way. almost had me fooled, but I know the shirt... I think it was funny as heck, but why not edit in the wee hours to avoid Allifunn's most certain banning... I only wish those were mine to post... :clap_1: Allifunn wins the best outrageous post award for sure!!!
 
Tootsie said:
it was a terrific photo by the way. almost had me fooled, but I know the shirt... I think it was funny as heck, but why not edit in the wee hours to avoid Allifunn's most certain banning... I only wish those were mine to post... :clap_1: Allifunn wins the best outrageous post award for sure!!!

:floor: You are so right in everyway. I figured it was the shirt that gave it away. I wish they were mine. She's so proud as well she should be :floor: and Allifunn definitely wins the "Post of the Night" Award :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
:floor: You are so right in everyway. I figured it was the shirt that gave it away. I wish they were mine. She's so proud as well she should be :floor: and Allifunn definitely wins the "Post of the Night" Award :clap_1: :clap_1:
:roll: I must have been DRUNK.....:floor: Glad you all saved me from certian banishment, and embarassment!:eek:
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
Are you kidding, we might have saved you from hollywood fame!
OH, SNAP!:bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top